Now, the latest news is that the film has cleared the censors with an ‘A’ certificate. Interestingly, the film has been advised no cuts at all. With this, the film is ready for a release on the 6th of October.
Lakshmi Rai has pinned a lot of hopes on the film and is eagerly awaiting to see the response from the audience. Deepak Shivdasani directs this film which is a sequel of Julie
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding
- Stage set for Nithin- Vakkantham Vamsi film?
- A new release date of Pushpa makes hulchul