Released yesterday amid a lot of controversies and expectations, Ram Gopal Varma’s Lakshmi’s NTR received mixed reviews from movie lovers and critics alike. However, thanks to the the buzz generated with election fever, Lakshmi’s NTR performed quite well at the box-offices worldwide.
In the US, Lakshmi’s NTR had a huge release, and the film has managed to cash in on the initial hype. The film collected $90,214 from the Thursday night premiere shows and another $55,714 until 10:30 PM on Friday. This kind of response to an RGV film is surprising trade circles. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s daily box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This eliminated contestant says the show is scripted?
- Poll : Which of these young players has impressed you in IPL 2020?
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Amazon Prime’s Tamil anthology film with 5 acclaimed filmmakers
- Rashmika shares her beach workout routine
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar