It is a known fact that maverick director, Ram Gopal Varma is making a film called Lakshmi’s NTR. The film was in news for a long time but there were not many updates about it.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film will be launched on the 18th of this month in Tirupathi. RGV reveals that the film will be shot in a stretch and will release by the end of January 2019.
The lead actors who will play NTR and Lakshmi Parvathi are yet to be announced. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon