Amid a lot of high drama, Ram Gopal Varma’s much-talked-about political thriller, Lakshmi’s NTR, is all set to hit screens as scheduled in Telangana tomorrow. The film will also get a massive release in the US and other crucial markets in India.
However, Lakshmi’s NTR will not release in Andhra Pradesh tomorrow, due to a stay order issued in the last minute by the High Court of Andhra Pradesh. RGV will be addressing the media regarding the film’s release in AP at 11 am tomorrow. With the general elections due in April, the film is sure to rake up several controversies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away
- You’ll see Raj Tarun’s different angle in Power Play