Music director Mani Sharma has been accused of buying a piece of land through fake documents. A person named Karur Karuppan has filed a case against Mani Sharma alledging that he bought 75 cents of land in Kanathur, near Chennai through fake documents. Apparently, the value of the land is nearly Rs 10 crores now. The Chennai Police have registered the complaint and they have reportedly taken Mani Sharma’s manager into custody and are now scouting for Mani Sharma for further interrogation.
Of late, Mani Sharma has become quite popular among film directors when it comes to re-recording. His music for Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum became quite popular and later he was roped in to do the re-recording for films like Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Ongole Githa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case
- Vijay’s special gesture towards Mahesh-Takes up a special challenge
- RGV tests Corona positive-His lawyer confirms
- Deepthi Sunaina trying hard to gain attention