‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’ is all set for release soon and the current date is 20th October. Nagarjuna interacted with the media today to talk about the film and he says that the last 30 mins will be the most exciting.
“The last 30 mins will be the life and soul of the whole movie. Special effects and superb drama will be spectacularly entertaining”, said Nagarjuna.
Anushka will be seen as the heroine while Devi Sri has composed the music. The movie has been produced by Dr. Venkat on R.R.Movie Makers banner. ‘Damarukam’ is Nagarjuna’s most expensive film to date,costing nearly 40 crores.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film