‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’ is all set for release soon and the current date is 20th October. Nagarjuna interacted with the media today to talk about the film and he says that the last 30 mins will be the most exciting.
“The last 30 mins will be the life and soul of the whole movie. Special effects and superb drama will be spectacularly entertaining”, said Nagarjuna.
Anushka will be seen as the heroine while Devi Sri has composed the music. The movie has been produced by Dr. Venkat on R.R.Movie Makers banner. ‘Damarukam’ is Nagarjuna’s most expensive film to date,costing nearly 40 crores.
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed