Within a short period of time, Anupama Parameswaran became a star heroine with good projects under her belt. She has the talent and looks but back to back flops have made things difficult for her now.
Anupama’s last three films, Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, Tej I Love You, and Krishnarjuna Yuddham have all been flops at the box office. So, she has pinned all her hopes on Hello Guru Prema Kosame as she has no other films left in Telugu.
If this film flops, then it will be very tough for her to bag more offers in Telugu. Let’s hope that she gets a good break with this film which is being directed by hit director Trinadh Rao.
- Balayya’s daughter Nara Brahmani’s special gift to NTR
- After Rangasthalam & ASVR, Jagapathi Babu is looking for ‘soft’ roles
- ASVR is Tollywood’s 3rd highest grosser in UAE
- After TFI, now Kollywood vows to safeguard women in the industry
- Balayya pays tributes to Harikrishna at ASVR’s success function