The decks for the mega release of Rangasthalam have finally been cleared all over. Within a matter of hours, the film will be out in the open.
The film is a complete village drama which has been directed by Sukumar and the latest we hear is that the last 15 minutes of the film will be high on emotions and action.
Charan’s performance is said to be spellbinding at this time and is said to impress everyone in a big way. DSP’s music is said to be a major asset of the film along with the amazing visuals.
Rangasthalam is produced by Mytri Movie Makers and has Samantha as the female lead.
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film