With each passing day, the buzz for Hello has picked up quite well. The film is ready for a release on the 22nd of this month and the latest we hear is that the last half an hour of the film is said to be the biggest asset of the film.
As Hello’s story happens in a day, reports say that Vikram Kumar has generated some tense moments with stunning chases and suspense elements. The screenplay during this time is said to be the highlight of the film.
Hello is produced by Nagarjuna and is a do or die film for Akhil who is making a comeback after two years.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry