With each passing day, the buzz for Hello has picked up quite well. The film is ready for a release on the 22nd of this month and the latest we hear is that the last half an hour of the film is said to be the biggest asset of the film.
As Hello’s story happens in a day, reports say that Vikram Kumar has generated some tense moments with stunning chases and suspense elements. The screenplay during this time is said to be the highlight of the film.
Hello is produced by Nagarjuna and is a do or die film for Akhil who is making a comeback after two years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked
- Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo make a solid impact in Andhra
- Noted production house to release Johar
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues
- I’m alright: Super Star dispels injury rumors
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes