With each passing day, the buzz for Hello has picked up quite well. The film is ready for a release on the 22nd of this month and the latest we hear is that the last half an hour of the film is said to be the biggest asset of the film.
As Hello’s story happens in a day, reports say that Vikram Kumar has generated some tense moments with stunning chases and suspense elements. The screenplay during this time is said to be the highlight of the film.
Hello is produced by Nagarjuna and is a do or die film for Akhil who is making a comeback after two years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime