With each passing day, the buzz for Hello has picked up quite well. The film is ready for a release on the 22nd of this month and the latest we hear is that the last half an hour of the film is said to be the biggest asset of the film.
As Hello’s story happens in a day, reports say that Vikram Kumar has generated some tense moments with stunning chases and suspense elements. The screenplay during this time is said to be the highlight of the film.
Hello is produced by Nagarjuna and is a do or die film for Akhil who is making a comeback after two years.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December