The principal shooting of Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film in Trivikram Srinivas’ direction is progressing briskly. Atharantiki Dharedhi is the title under consideration. Currently, the film is being shot in Europe and the team is expected to return on June 30. The film’s last leg of shooting is going to begin soon in Hyderabad. Samantha is the lead actress in the film and the next schedule is expected to begin in early July. “Last leg of Trivikram-pawan s film… Think I am really gonna cry on the last day of shoot.. ❤ Sweetest team ever,” she posted on Twitter. Incidentally, Kona Venkat’s sister Neeraja is styling for Samantha for this film. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music and the album might hit the stands in mid July. BVSN Prasad is producing the film and it will hit the screens on August 7.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release