All the Mega family members have reached Udaivilas Hotel in Udaipur, Rajasthan for Niharika Konidela’s wedding. Naga Babu’s doting daughter will be tying the knot with Chaitanya Jonnalagadda tomorrow (Dec 9).
Meanwhile, all eyes were on Niharika’s uncle and Naga Babu’s younger brother Pawan Kalyan. The actor-turned-politician sat on a protest in solidarity with the Amaravati farmers. Just when rumors began to arise that Pawan will not be attending Niharika’s wedding as he is on a protest, a photograph of Pawan taking a chartered flight to head to Udaivilas went viral on social media this evening.
And Pawan reached Udaivilas just a while ago. Naga Babu took to Instagram and shared a picture of him welcoming Pawan at the venue. “The last piece of happiness arrived too. To make this moment complete,” Naga Babu wrote, along with the picture.
View this post on Instagram
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda to stun fans with Puri Jagan’s makeover
- Huge demand for Krack’s remake rights
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections
- Shocking- Krack to have its digital premiere on this date
- Jersey remake gets a solid release date