All the Mega family members have reached Udaivilas Hotel in Udaipur, Rajasthan for Niharika Konidela’s wedding. Naga Babu’s doting daughter will be tying the knot with Chaitanya Jonnalagadda tomorrow (Dec 9).
Meanwhile, all eyes were on Niharika’s uncle and Naga Babu’s younger brother Pawan Kalyan. The actor-turned-politician sat on a protest in solidarity with the Amaravati farmers. Just when rumors began to arise that Pawan will not be attending Niharika’s wedding as he is on a protest, a photograph of Pawan taking a chartered flight to head to Udaivilas went viral on social media this evening.
And Pawan reached Udaivilas just a while ago. Naga Babu took to Instagram and shared a picture of him welcoming Pawan at the venue. “The last piece of happiness arrived too. To make this moment complete,” Naga Babu wrote, along with the picture.
View this post on Instagram
Articles that might interest you:
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success
- Chiranjeevi, Allu Arjun pay rich tributes to Allu Ramalingaiah on his anniversary
- Mahesh’s rampage starts-SVP looks gets 50k likes