The shooting of Rajinikanth’s new film, Darbar has been going on for a few months now. The latest we hear is that the last schedule of the film is happening now in Mumbai and Rajini is taking part in it.
Once this schedule is wrapped, the talkie part of the film will be done. Two songs will be left and they will be canned in a special set laid in Chennai.
Murugudoss directs this film which has Nayanthara as the female lead. Sunil Shetty plays the main villain in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?