Last Friday, two films, Meda Meeda Abbayi and Yuddham Saranam released all over with some very mixed talk. Even though the films had some takers on the weekends, the situation now is quite alarming for them.
As the weekdays are on, both the films have seen very poor occupancy in both the multiplexes and single screens from the morning shows itself. Yuddham Saranam had Srikanth playing a negative role after a very long time.
But things are even worse for Allari Naresh as yet another film of his has bombed at the box office which is quite difficult to digest.
Articles that might interest you:
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?