Last Friday, two films, Meda Meeda Abbayi and Yuddham Saranam released all over with some very mixed talk. Even though the films had some takers on the weekends, the situation now is quite alarming for them.
As the weekdays are on, both the films have seen very poor occupancy in both the multiplexes and single screens from the morning shows itself. Yuddham Saranam had Srikanth playing a negative role after a very long time.
But things are even worse for Allari Naresh as yet another film of his has bombed at the box office which is quite difficult to digest.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away