Puri stated ” Till 1 AM in the morning, Chakri was in his recording studio and before going home, Chakri said to his office boy, “Endhuko Jagan annayya ni ippudu chudalani undi ra (Don’t know why, I wanted to see brother Jagan at this time). I feel really sad and I miss by brother”.
Those were the last lines uttered by Chakri.
Puri, who worked with Chakri for films like Bachi, Itlu Sravani Subramanyam, Idiot, Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammayi, Sivamani, Desamuduru and Neninthe among others, is quite devastated by the loss of Chakri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee gets emotional after working with this director
- Is it Venky Mama’s release date?
- May Chiranjeevi garu keep giving us smiles & memories: YS Jagan
- Sye Raa is unstoppable in Nizam; Here’s the latest share
- Naga Shaurya’s next is a sports drama
- Intense, action-packed trailer for Karthi’s Khaidi impresses