Puri stated ” Till 1 AM in the morning, Chakri was in his recording studio and before going home, Chakri said to his office boy, “Endhuko Jagan annayya ni ippudu chudalani undi ra (Don’t know why, I wanted to see brother Jagan at this time). I feel really sad and I miss by brother”.
Those were the last lines uttered by Chakri.
Puri, who worked with Chakri for films like Bachi, Itlu Sravani Subramanyam, Idiot, Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammayi, Sivamani, Desamuduru and Neninthe among others, is quite devastated by the loss of Chakri.
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry