Superstar Rajinikanth and Shankar created Box Office magic in 2010 with their film ‘Robot’ . After a gap of six years, the duo are working together again for ‘2.0’ and shooting is progressing at a good pace.
According to the latest info being heard, the movie is going to hit the screens only in the second half of 2017. The movie is going to have a big release in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi so a co-ordinated strategy is being planned for release in all three industries.
Akshay Kumar is playing the negative role in this movie and A. R. Rahman is composing the music. The film is expected to have cutting edge graphics and it is being made with a huge budget by Lyca Productions.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections