Kollywood star actor Ajith Kumar, who scored a massive hit with Valimai, will be seen next in a movie with the director H Vinoth. Tentatively titled AK61, the movie is billed to be a heist thriller.
The latest news is that the shooting of AK61 will begin today in Hyderabad. According to the sources, the shooting is about to happen in a largely erected Mount Road set. Ajith will join the shoot and major scenes of him will be canned in the first schedule.
Produced by Boney Kapoor on a grand scale, the movie has Ghibran’s music. The female lead is yet to be finalized and the makers are in talks with a leading South Indian actress. Keep watching this space for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi gives a major update on Balakrishna’s film
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet looks stunning in her latest pic
- Sai Pallavi to romance Tarak in NTR 30?
- Pic Talk: Manchu Vishnu-Genelia recreate iconic still
- Impressive: Latest collections of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Pic Talk: Balakrishna’s pic with his son Mokshagna goes viral