Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy with his new show Unstoppable with NBK on AHA. Now, the news has come in that the star hero has undergone shoulder surgery.
Going into details, Balayya has been complaining of shoulder pain for a long time now. So, yesterday night, he finally underwent surgery in Hyderabad’s Care hospital.
The surgery is successful and Balayya will be discharged today night. He has been advised six weeks of best rest. Here’s wishing Balayya a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lyricist Sirivennela Seetaramasastry passes away
- EMK: Mahesh – NTR episode locks premieres date
- This star hero to grace Balayya’s Unstoppable?
- Is Prabhas really attending Pushpa event?
- Trailer of Ranveer’s ’83’ is filled with patriotic emotions
- Raashi Khanna looks angelic in Pakka Commercial’s teaser