Following the release of his recent film, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, Allu Arjun is yet to announce his next project. The Stylish Star is currently on a family vacation in Paris. On the other hand, there have been several reports that Allu Arjun is in talks with acclaimed director Vikram Kumar for his next film.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Allu Arjun may next team up with Trivikram Srinivas and Surender Reddy sometime next year. Bunny had already worked with Trivikram on Julayi and S/o Satyamurthy, while his collaboration with Surender Reddy had resulted in the blockbuster Race Gurram.
However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until there’s some official update regarding the actor’s future projects.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic