Versatile director Pa Ranjith and actor Arya delivered a super hit together in the form of Sarpatta Parambarai (Sarpatta Parampara in Telugu). A sequel to the sports drama has already been announced and Arya has dropped some interesting details about the upcoming movie.
In a recent interaction with the media, the actor said, “The expectations for the sequel are high and we need to make it bigger than the prequel. Pa Ranjith is currently busy writing the script to deliver the best.”
He further added, “I will undergo a transformation for Sarpatta Parambarai 2 and the movie will go on floors in 6-7 months.”
Arya’s latest movie, Kathar Basha Endra Muthuramalingam, co-starring Siddhu Idnani as the female lead, was released in theaters on June 2, 2023. The director of this movie is Muthaiah.
Articles that might interest you:
- One more big-budget film joins Sankranti 2024 race
- Tremendous collections for 7G Brundavan Colony on its re-release
- Allu Arjun is in Mumbai for a key meeting, deets inside
- Vikram’s long-delayed Dhruva Natchathiram seals its release date
- Jawan crosses Gadar 2’s lifetime collections; Film to achieve two big milestones this weekend
- Animal: Adorable first-look poster of Rashmika unveiled