It is widely known that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be joining hands with mass entertainers’ specialist Boyapati Srinu for the third time. The film was supposed to have its formal launch on June 10 on the occasion of Balayya’s birthday, but it was postponed due to reasons unknown.
Now, the latest buzz is that the film will begin in January and Boyapati Srinu is determined to wrap up the entire shoot in just 60 days and release the film before the 2019 general elections.
Currently, both Balayya and Boyapati Srinu are busy with their respective projects – NTR and Ram Charn’s film, which are coincidentally slated to hit screens during Sankranthi season early next year.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?