Following the grand announcement of the hat-trick film in the combination of Mahesh Babu and Trivikram, there has been a strong buzz that Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty will be playing a key role in the movie. However, neither Shilpa nor the makers have made an official announcement regarding this exciting news.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles reveals that Shilpa Shetty will be playing Mahesh Babu’s aunt (pinni) in the movie, which is tentatively titled Paardhu. While the announcement on Shilpa Shetty’s inclusion in the cast will come at a later date, the film’s title poster is expected to be out on May 31st, on the occasion of Superstar Krishna’s birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?