Following the grand announcement of the hat-trick film in the combination of Mahesh Babu and Trivikram, there has been a strong buzz that Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty will be playing a key role in the movie. However, neither Shilpa nor the makers have made an official announcement regarding this exciting news.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles reveals that Shilpa Shetty will be playing Mahesh Babu’s aunt (pinni) in the movie, which is tentatively titled Paardhu. While the announcement on Shilpa Shetty’s inclusion in the cast will come at a later date, the film’s title poster is expected to be out on May 31st, on the occasion of Superstar Krishna’s birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Sree Vishnu’s Alluri streaming on this platform now
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan crosses another milestone
- Tentative OTT release date of Simbu’s VTK
- Sima Kodur’s Dongalunnaru Jagratta is streaming on this OTT platform now
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu