From the past few months, news has been coming in that young and successful filmmaker, Anil Ravipudi is going to make a sequel to 2019 released, F2 named F3.
Now, the latest news circulating among film circles is that heroines Tamannaah and Mehreen who were seen in the female lead roles in F2 are not going to be seen in the sequel.
Reportedly, Anil is planning a new treatment that will not have any relation to F2. He is only going to take the characters of Venky and Varun Tej forward.
However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5