From the past few months, news has been coming in that young and successful filmmaker, Anil Ravipudi is going to make a sequel to 2019 released, F2 named F3.
Now, the latest news circulating among film circles is that heroines Tamannaah and Mehreen who were seen in the female lead roles in F2 are not going to be seen in the sequel.
Reportedly, Anil is planning a new treatment that will not have any relation to F2. He is only going to take the characters of Venky and Varun Tej forward.
However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule