From the past few months, news has been coming in that young and successful filmmaker, Anil Ravipudi is going to make a sequel to 2019 released, F2 named F3.
Now, the latest news circulating among film circles is that heroines Tamannaah and Mehreen who were seen in the female lead roles in F2 are not going to be seen in the sequel.
Reportedly, Anil is planning a new treatment that will not have any relation to F2. He is only going to take the characters of Venky and Varun Tej forward.
However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- From Shyam to Sundaram: Nani’s transformation in seconds
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next