It is already reported that the shooting for director Krish’s new film is underway at the Vikarabad Forest. Touted as an adventurous thriller, the film stars Rakul Preet Singh and Vaishnav Tej in lead roles.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz circulating on social media is that Rana Daggubati is in talks for a special role in the film. However, we will have to wait for a few more days to get clarity on this speculation.
This as-yet-untitled film is going to be wrapped up in a single schedule. The makers are aiming for a Christmas release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali