Nagarjuna’s 2016 blockbuster fantasy entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana, will soon get a spin-off. The film’s director Kalyan Krishna has been penning the script for a film titled Bangarraju, a spin-off to Nag’s character in SCN.
Bangarraju was formally announced a couple of years ago. However, the project has been kept on hold due to reasons unknown. But the latest buzz is that Bangarraju may be formally launched in December this year. Apparently, Kalyan Krishna is currently busy with the pre-production work.
Naga Chaitanya, Ramya Krishna and Rashmika Mandanna are rumoured to be playing key roles in the movie. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date