Nagarjuna’s 2016 blockbuster fantasy entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana, will soon get a spin-off. The film’s director Kalyan Krishna has been penning the script for a film titled Bangarraju, a spin-off to Nag’s character in SCN.
Bangarraju was formally announced a couple of years ago. However, the project has been kept on hold due to reasons unknown. But the latest buzz is that Bangarraju may be formally launched in December this year. Apparently, Kalyan Krishna is currently busy with the pre-production work.
Naga Chaitanya, Ramya Krishna and Rashmika Mandanna are rumoured to be playing key roles in the movie. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- After screenplay and presentation, Anil Ravipudi’s new avatar for Gaali Sampath
- Backstory behind Vijay’s new film
- Noted Tamil actor to venture into Telugu market?
- Vidya Balan’s stalled film to resume soon
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona to make a splash on Burj Khalifa
- Shahrukh Khan- John Abraham’s massive showdown in Dubai