A couple of days ago, reports of Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited 27th film under Krish’s direction having only two songs surprised everyone. Powerstar fans usually expect chartbuster songs from their favourite star. Apparently, Krish’s film doesn’t have any scope for songs apart from the two situational songs.
Now, fresh speculations have started to do the rounds in film circles. Rumors are rife that Pawan is no longer interested in song and dance numbers and that he is telling all the directors who are approaching him to totally avoid songs in all his upcoming movies.
If necessary, directors are told to only come up with situational montage songs, but no heroism introduction songs or romantic duets in picturesque foreign locations. Well, only time will tell us if this buzz has any truth to it or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s Look Test out; First look in Dec
- It’s official: Bellamkonda Sai’s Bollywood debut under VV Vinayak’s direction
- NTR’s Oosaravelli to get a Bollywood remake
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows