A couple of days ago, reports of Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited 27th film under Krish’s direction having only two songs surprised everyone. Powerstar fans usually expect chartbuster songs from their favourite star. Apparently, Krish’s film doesn’t have any scope for songs apart from the two situational songs.
Now, fresh speculations have started to do the rounds in film circles. Rumors are rife that Pawan is no longer interested in song and dance numbers and that he is telling all the directors who are approaching him to totally avoid songs in all his upcoming movies.
If necessary, directors are told to only come up with situational montage songs, but no heroism introduction songs or romantic duets in picturesque foreign locations. Well, only time will tell us if this buzz has any truth to it or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?
- Viral Snap -Dil Raju’s new transformation