Numero uno director Rajamouli is neck deep into the pre-production work for his highly-anticipated multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan. The film is touted as a social drama, and NTR and Charan are rumored to be playing brothers in it.
In the past, Rajamouli clarified on a couple of occasions that this film will not feature any VFX unlike his previous films. But the latest speculation reveals that the film will indeed feature VFX although not on a large-scale. However, we will have to wait until the makers confirm this speculation. DVV Danayya will be bankrolling this high-budget entertainer. The regular shooting may commence from October.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties