Numero uno director Rajamouli is neck deep into the pre-production work for his highly-anticipated multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan. The film is touted as a social drama, and NTR and Charan are rumored to be playing brothers in it.
In the past, Rajamouli clarified on a couple of occasions that this film will not feature any VFX unlike his previous films. But the latest speculation reveals that the film will indeed feature VFX although not on a large-scale. However, we will have to wait until the makers confirm this speculation. DVV Danayya will be bankrolling this high-budget entertainer. The regular shooting may commence from October.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club