Numero uno director Rajamouli is neck deep into the pre-production work for his highly-anticipated multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan. The film is touted as a social drama, and NTR and Charan are rumored to be playing brothers in it.
In the past, Rajamouli clarified on a couple of occasions that this film will not feature any VFX unlike his previous films. But the latest speculation reveals that the film will indeed feature VFX although not on a large-scale. However, we will have to wait until the makers confirm this speculation. DVV Danayya will be bankrolling this high-budget entertainer. The regular shooting may commence from October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film
- Lady superstar keeping directors away?