From the past few days, news has been circulating that the shooting for Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming family entertainer, Annaatthe, will resume from the third week of March. News also came out that a special village set is being erected for the same.
Now, the latest news coming in from Kollywood sources is that the film’s shooting is likely to be postponed due to the sudden spike of Covid-19 cases across the nation. However, an official confirmation regarding the above news is awaited.
Annaatthe also features Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh as the female leads. This Siva directorial is being produced by the Sun Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours