From the past few days, news has been circulating that the shooting for Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming family entertainer, Annaatthe, will resume from the third week of March. News also came out that a special village set is being erected for the same.
Now, the latest news coming in from Kollywood sources is that the film’s shooting is likely to be postponed due to the sudden spike of Covid-19 cases across the nation. However, an official confirmation regarding the above news is awaited.
Annaatthe also features Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh as the female leads. This Siva directorial is being produced by the Sun Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next