The massive pan-India project in the combination of star Kollywood director Shankar, Tollywood star Ram Charan and leading producer Dil Raju is one of the most eagerly awaited films that will be hitting screens in 2022. The film will be releasing in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi.
Meanwhile, even before the film went on floors, speculations regarding Ram Charan’s role in this high budget entertainer have been going viral on social media. Until recently, there has been a strong buzz that Shankar will be showcasing Ram Charan as a Chief Minister in his movie. Now, the latest grapevine is that Charan will be seen as a medico in the movie. We will have to wait until the project flags off to get more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?
- Official: No change in Bheemla Nayak’s release date
- Allu Arjun to grace Varudu Kavalenu’s pre-release event
- RC15’s ‘super costly’ song shoot underway