After wrapping up Krack, hero Ravi Teja was supposed to join hands with his Veera director Ramesh Varma. The film was rumored to be a remake of an unreleased Tamil film, 1818.
However, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Ravi Teja-Ramesh Varma film has been shelved due to budget constraints. Ever since the reports surfaced on the internet, fans of the Mass Maharaj have been disappointed. But ony an official announcement regarding the status of the project will clear the air.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya clears the air on Pushpa
- Latest – Varalakshmi as mega hero’s villain?
- Mahesh Babu- Anil Ravipudi project back in news again?
- MP Santosh Kumar presents trophies to COVID Warriors Cricket Tourney winners
- Mangli’s unique voice makes Saranga Dariya a rage
- Kamal Haasan takes Covid-19 vaccine