After wrapping up Krack, hero Ravi Teja was supposed to join hands with his Veera director Ramesh Varma. The film was rumored to be a remake of an unreleased Tamil film, 1818.
However, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Ravi Teja-Ramesh Varma film has been shelved due to budget constraints. Ever since the reports surfaced on the internet, fans of the Mass Maharaj have been disappointed. But ony an official announcement regarding the status of the project will clear the air.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days