After wrapping up Krack, hero Ravi Teja was supposed to join hands with his Veera director Ramesh Varma. The film was rumored to be a remake of an unreleased Tamil film, 1818.
However, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the Ravi Teja-Ramesh Varma film has been shelved due to budget constraints. Ever since the reports surfaced on the internet, fans of the Mass Maharaj have been disappointed. But ony an official announcement regarding the status of the project will clear the air.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic