After shooting for more than forty percent, the shooting for Vijay Deverakonda and director Puri Jagannadh’s new film was stalled in the month of March due to Corona lockdown. Since then, there has been no update on when the film will resume its shooting.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film’s shoot will resume from the third week of January. Tentatively titled Fighter, the film has Bollywood heroine Ananya Pandey in the female lead’s role.
Heroine Charmme, in association with star filmmaker Karan Johar, is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son of India’s first look to be out soon
- Star hero’s voice over in Acharya teaser
- Nuvvunte Naa Jathaga’s emotional trailer impresses
- Lavanya Tripathi attempting versatile roles
- Poll : Which aspect of Acharya’s teaser are you waiting for?
- Keerthy Suresh thrilled to act in her father’s film