Today, the makers of Salaar officially confirmed the film’s postponement from 28th September. There was a gossip yesterday that streaming platform Netflix has bought the film’s digital rights. The latest buzz is that all the non-theatrical deals of the film have been sealed.
According to a few Bollywood media reports, the film’s satellite rights are sold to Star Group. Also, the reports mentioned that the combined non-theatrical rights of Salaar have fetched over 300 crores for the makers.
These reports are providing relief to fans who have been waiting with bated breath for some update. Salaar, fronted by PAN India star Prabhas, is directed by Prashanth Neel, the man behind the magnum opus KGF.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut – Choosing me for the Chandramukhi role was a creative call
- Raghava Lawrence – Rajini sir gave valuable suggestions for Chandramukhi 2
- Interesting: Kangana Ranaut missed this Tollywood industry hit film
- Press Note : Action-packed entertainer SKANDA USA Bookings Open Now
- Prabhas’s Salaar shoot resumes in Hyderabad, deets inside
- Skanda: Massive event planned in Karimnagar