Liger is a film that many are waiting for eagerly as it is the first combination of Vijay Devarakonda and star director Puri Jagan. The film is halfway through its shoot in Mumbai.
The latest update from the team of Puri is that some expensive sets are being built for the film in a noted studio in Mumbai and the rest of the shoot will be done there. As the Corona cases are going higher, the makers want to shoot the film indoors now.
Liger got stuck for more than a year due to the pandemic. Ananya Pandey plays the female leas in this film that is being produced by Charmee. Ramya Krishna also plays a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde eyes a double hat-trick with Radhe Shyam
- This Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde film is her father’s most favourite
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16