Liger is a film that many are waiting for eagerly as it is the first combination of Vijay Devarakonda and star director Puri Jagan. The film is halfway through its shoot in Mumbai.
The latest update from the team of Puri is that some expensive sets are being built for the film in a noted studio in Mumbai and the rest of the shoot will be done there. As the Corona cases are going higher, the makers want to shoot the film indoors now.
Liger got stuck for more than a year due to the pandemic. Ananya Pandey plays the female leas in this film that is being produced by Charmee. Ramya Krishna also plays a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s recent blockbuster has made it to the global charts on Netflix.
- Viral: Adorable pic of The Elephant Whisperers’ couple with Oscar wins the hearts of netizens
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Geeta Sakshigaa : A mediocre courtroom drama
- Rajamouli, Prashanth Neel for NTR30 launch?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food