Liger is a film that many are waiting for eagerly as it is the first combination of Vijay Devarakonda and star director Puri Jagan. The film is halfway through its shoot in Mumbai.
The latest update from the team of Puri is that some expensive sets are being built for the film in a noted studio in Mumbai and the rest of the shoot will be done there. As the Corona cases are going higher, the makers want to shoot the film indoors now.
Liger got stuck for more than a year due to the pandemic. Ananya Pandey plays the female leas in this film that is being produced by Charmee. Ramya Krishna also plays a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Seerat Kapoor shifts base to Mumbai – Here’s why?
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song