It is already known that star actors Ajay Devgn and R Madhavan have teamed up for a supernatural thriller under the direction of Vikas Bahl, whose last outing was Goodbye. Now, a popular actor has come on board for the movie.
The makers have announced that Jyotika is officially a part of this movie. The surprising part is that she is returning to Hindi films after 25 years. With her addition, the film’s craze and expectations have been raised among the audience.
The film will go on floors next month and will be extensively shot in Mumbai, Mussoorie, and London. Ajay Devgn, Kumar Mangat Pathak, and Abhishek Pathak will bankroll this movie under Ajay Devgn FFilms and Panorama Studios banners. The makers will unveil more details about the movie in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati Rapo: Final schedule to commence in this city?
- Versatile actor plays the villain in Indian 2?
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food