Anandam is the recent Malayalam film which became a super hit at the time of its release. Made on a budget of 4 crores, the film collected over 20 crores at the box office.
The latest we hear is that the film is being brought to Tollywood with the same title. Yattari Gururaj is bringing the film to Telugu audience on his banner Sukhibhava Movies.
Star hero, Nivin Pauly plays a cameo in this film which is directed by Ganesh Raj. The film is the story of seven close friends and their college tour.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor to reprise Amala Paul’s bold role?
- Revealed- Ram Charan’s mega entry with this scene in Acharya
- Namrata goes eco-friendly this Vinayaka Chaturthi
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages