Anandam is the recent Malayalam film which became a super hit at the time of its release. Made on a budget of 4 crores, the film collected over 20 crores at the box office.
The latest we hear is that the film is being brought to Tollywood with the same title. Yattari Gururaj is bringing the film to Telugu audience on his banner Sukhibhava Movies.
Star hero, Nivin Pauly plays a cameo in this film which is directed by Ganesh Raj. The film is the story of seven close friends and their college tour.
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February