Anandam is the recent Malayalam film which became a super hit at the time of its release. Made on a budget of 4 crores, the film collected over 20 crores at the box office.
The latest we hear is that the film is being brought to Tollywood with the same title. Yattari Gururaj is bringing the film to Telugu audience on his banner Sukhibhava Movies.
Star hero, Nivin Pauly plays a cameo in this film which is directed by Ganesh Raj. The film is the story of seven close friends and their college tour.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?