Movie industry has been hit in a very bad way as crores of loss has already happened because of the Coronavirus lockdown. Movie theaters have been shut down for over two months now disappointing many.
Now, the latest report going on reveals that these theaters might be opened in the month of August only. The talk is also that even after getting reopened, there will only be three shows a day is the talk.
There is no official confirmation on this but the government will mostly follow these guidelines in the days to come. So, in such a condition some of the biggest releases will go for a toss in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin