Movie industry has been hit in a very bad way as crores of loss has already happened because of the Coronavirus lockdown. Movie theaters have been shut down for over two months now disappointing many.
Now, the latest report going on reveals that these theaters might be opened in the month of August only. The talk is also that even after getting reopened, there will only be three shows a day is the talk.
There is no official confirmation on this but the government will mostly follow these guidelines in the days to come. So, in such a condition some of the biggest releases will go for a toss in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a fresh release date