Movie industry has been hit in a very bad way as crores of loss has already happened because of the Coronavirus lockdown. Movie theaters have been shut down for over two months now disappointing many.
Now, the latest report going on reveals that these theaters might be opened in the month of August only. The talk is also that even after getting reopened, there will only be three shows a day is the talk.
There is no official confirmation on this but the government will mostly follow these guidelines in the days to come. So, in such a condition some of the biggest releases will go for a toss in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dulquer to star in this crazy Mani Ratnam sequel?
- Talented heroine in Karnam Malleswari biopic?
- Young singers’ musical tribute on Ilayaraja’s birthday
- Venkat Prabhu’s surprise to excite Ajith fans?
- Star heroine in talks for Teja-Gopichand film
- Bollywood heroes not interested in resuming shoots?