The news now is that Nithin has chosen the prestigious Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad as the venue of his wedding. Only close family members of both sides will be attending the marriage which will be done in a theme-based manner.
What’s more special is that even Rana has chosen the same venue for his wedding that will also be held in the heritage hotel located in the old city.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title