Finally, here is some good news for the Power Star Pawan Kalyan fans. For many months, news has been doing rounds on social media that the Hari Hara Veera Mallu actor will remake Vinodhaya Sitham, a super hit Tamil movie directed by Samuthirakani.
Today, the Telugu remake, featuring Pawan Kalyan and Sai Dharam Tej in lead roles, has been formally launched in the People Media Factory office. The launch event was graced by Samuthirakani, Trivikram, Thaman, TG Vishwa Prasad, Vivek Kuchibhotla and others.
Billed to be a fantasy comedy, the movie, directed by Samuthirakani, commenced its regular shoot today. It is heard that Ketika Sharma and Priya Prakash Varrier are the female leads in this biggie. People Media Factory in association with Zee Studios produces this movie, which will have the tunes of Thaman S. Keep checking this space for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live updates from Dasara
- Heist hijack thriller off to a flying start on Netflix
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food