It is a known fact that Mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja is doing a film in the direction of talented director Ramesh Varma. The film was also announced a few months back.
But the latest going around in the film circles is that the film has been shelved as of now. The talk is that the film had budget issues and Ravi Teja wanted to wait for some time before taking it to the floors.
So, for now, the gossip is that Ravi Teja will do another film instead of this film. We need to see if this news turns out to be true or not. The star hero is now working on a film called Krack as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed