From the past two days, there have been several reports that Prabhas will be playing a triple role in the second part of Baahubali 2. As one of the media houses in Chennai started this report, it started trending all over the social media.
But sources close to the unit reveal to us that all these reports are false and Prabhas will only be seen in two roles of Sivudu and the king Baahubali. With less than 10 days to go before the film to release, there has been a massive buzz for this film which is touted to be India’s biggest film to date.
Rajamouli is giving finishing touches to this film which is produced by Arka Media. M M Keeravani composes music for this film.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy