From the past two days, there have been several reports that Prabhas will be playing a triple role in the second part of Baahubali 2. As one of the media houses in Chennai started this report, it started trending all over the social media.
But sources close to the unit reveal to us that all these reports are false and Prabhas will only be seen in two roles of Sivudu and the king Baahubali. With less than 10 days to go before the film to release, there has been a massive buzz for this film which is touted to be India’s biggest film to date.
Rajamouli is giving finishing touches to this film which is produced by Arka Media. M M Keeravani composes music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out