In what could be said as a weird news, superstar Salman Khan has been bitten by a snake and has been admitted to an hospital earlier today in panvel, Mumbai.
Going into details, Salman was at his panvel guest house for his birthday bash along with his family. As Salman was lying in the garden and have a relaxing time, a snake bit him and shocked everyone.
His family rushed him to the hospital where he is getting treated as of now. The doctors have removed the poision and he is out of danger as of now and is recovering well. Let’s wish him a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Video of Dhanush, Aishwarya Rajinikanth goes viral after their separation
- Jr NTR wishes ‘Mavayya’ CBN speedy recovery
- Nani to play an antagonist in his next?
- Padhaaa song from Stand Up Rahul is cool and melodious
- Akshay’s Bachchan Pandey gets a release date
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys