The second schedule of NTR and Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated multi-starrer, RRR, kick-started yesterday. Numero uno director Rajamouli is helming this crazy project. Ever since the film was announced, there has been a lot of speculation about Tarak and Charan’s roles in the movie.
According to the latest buzz, NTR plays a thief whereas Ram Charan essays the role of a police man in RRR. The buzz is that the clash between Charan and NTR will be the major highlight in the film. However, these are mere speculations and we will know the full story only when the movie hits screens next year.
DVV Danayya is bankrolling RRR with a whopping budget of over Rs 300 crores. The makers are yet to announce the names of the film’s leading ladies. MM Keeravani is the music composer for RRR.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday