The second schedule of NTR and Ram Charan’s highly-anticipated multi-starrer, RRR, kick-started yesterday. Numero uno director Rajamouli is helming this crazy project. Ever since the film was announced, there has been a lot of speculation about Tarak and Charan’s roles in the movie.
According to the latest buzz, NTR plays a thief whereas Ram Charan essays the role of a police man in RRR. The buzz is that the clash between Charan and NTR will be the major highlight in the film. However, these are mere speculations and we will know the full story only when the movie hits screens next year.
DVV Danayya is bankrolling RRR with a whopping budget of over Rs 300 crores. The makers are yet to announce the names of the film’s leading ladies. MM Keeravani is the music composer for RRR.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans