Since the last few months, there has been a talk that Mahesh Babu will once again work with Trivikram Srinivas in the days to come. Things became even more interesting when there were reports that as Trivikram has time on hands due to lockdown, he was working on the script for Mahesh’s film.
But the latest we have come to know is that the film is not happening anytime soon as Mahesh is not interested in this collaboration anymore and has set his priorities straight.
He is busy with Sarkaru Vaari Pata and will then work with some other director before he does the Rajamouli film. This once again proves that things are not that great between Mahesh and Trivikram.
Though this news is not yet confirmed it has become a hot topic. This is bad news for Mahesh fans and only time will tell when this combination will happen.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death