The entire country went into a shock when news broke out that star heroine, Sridevi died due to accidental drowning in a bathtub at a five-star hotel in Dubai.
There were so many doubts regarding her death and for days the drama unfolded in Dubai after which her body was brought back to India for the last rites.
Now, the latest twist to that case is that a retired Assistant Commissioner of Police, Ved Bhushan has claimed in an interview to a leading daily that Sridevi’s death looks more like a planned murder.
He further added that it is very easy to put someone in a bathtub forcefully until the victims breathing stops without leaving evidence of the crime and then label it as an accidental death.
It will be very interesting to see how the family members of Sridevi react now.
- Young filmmaker to direct Queen’s Telugu remake?
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school