Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja was last seen in Ravanasura, and he was unhappy with the result of the movie. The actor has now shifted his focus to Tiger Nageswara Rao, a biographical film about a noted Stuartpuram thief. Directed by Vamsee Krishna, the pan-Indian movie has made headlines again.
The makers have taken to social media and announced that they are going to unveil the release date of the first look poster at 6:03 PM today. Fans have huge expectations for the film and for Ravi Teja’s look in this movie.
Nupur Sanon and Gayathri Bharadwaj are the leading ladies in this movie, and Renu Desai is playing a prominent role in this Abhishek Agarwal Arts production. GV Prakash Kumar is the music director, and the release date will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays the villain in Indian 2?
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
- Big news on Naga Chaitanya turns out to be a rumor
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food