After Arya and Arya 2, Allu Arjun and Sukumar are all set to join forces once again for the actor’s 20th film. The project will be launched formally on the 11th of this month. Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in this much-awaited film, which is touted as a romantic action entertainer.
According to the latest updates, Sukumar is almost done with the script work and is currently giving finishing touches to the final draft. The film is rumored to be set in the backdrop of red sanders smuggling in the Seshachalam Forest. A major portion of the film will be shot in and around the forests in Tirupati and Nellore. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?