After Arya and Arya 2, Allu Arjun and Sukumar are all set to join forces once again for the actor’s 20th film. The project will be launched formally on the 11th of this month. Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in this much-awaited film, which is touted as a romantic action entertainer.
According to the latest updates, Sukumar is almost done with the script work and is currently giving finishing touches to the final draft. The film is rumored to be set in the backdrop of red sanders smuggling in the Seshachalam Forest. A major portion of the film will be shot in and around the forests in Tirupati and Nellore. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Struggling actress enters politics
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?