Balakrishna’s NTR Kathanayakudu has just hit screens, and he will soon be teaming up with his Simha and Legend director Boyapati Srinu. The film will be bankrolled by Balakrishna himself under NBK Films banner.
It’s well-known that Balayya was supposed to join forces with his Chennakesavareddy director VV Vinayak for an out-and-out action entertainer. C Kalyan was the producer for this exciting project. However, with Balayya announcing his next with Boyapati Srinu, many thought that the VV Vinayak protect has been put on hold temporarily.
But, in a latest media interaction, VV Vinayak has confirmed that his next film with Balayya will go on floors very soon. Well, that means that Balakrishna will be sailing two boats at once, by juggling both Boyapati Srinu and VV Vinayak’s movies simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero