It’s well known that Krack director Gopichand Malineni will next be directing star hero Nandamuri Balakrishna in a high budget commercial entertainer bankrolled under leading production house Mythri Movie Makers. In a latest interview, producers Naveen and Ravi have given a couple of updates on this crazy project.
The makers said that Gopichand Malineni is currently working on the script and that he will be ready with the complete draft by April. “The project will kick-start soon after Balayya garu’s BB3 releases,” they said. The producers duo also trashed the ongoing speculations that the film will be based on real incidents that occurred in Anantapur. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry
- Poll : What did you think of ‘A1 Express’ Movie ?
- Gaali Sampath’s breezy romantic number Papa O Papa out now