Now that there is exactly a week to go before the launch of the most controversial show on TV, the makers of Bigg Boss are doing their best to keep the show in the news.
The latest we hear is that the makers are busy conducting health check-ups for all the contestants before they enter the house.
Everyone is being thoroughly checked medically and mentally so that they can withstand the pressure in the house.
Nagarjuna will host the show which will go on air on the 21st of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s latest US collections
- Sai Pallavi excited to see the audience reaction for Love Story
- Krack Teaser- Stylish and Action-Packed
- KGF 2 shoot happening in Hyderabad
- Umamaheswara Ugra Roopasya’s endearing teaser impresses
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film