After a long time, Ram Charan will be seen in an out-and-out mass action entertainer in Boyapati’s direction. Produced by senior filmmaker DVV Danayya, this as-yet-untitled film had its muhurat last year.
It’s been reported already that the regular shooting for Charan-Boyapati’s film will commence from January 19. The latest update is that the first schedule will last until this month end and Boyapati will can several crucial scenes on Charan.
The makers are yet to zero in on the film’s leading lady. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2