After a long time, Ram Charan will be seen in an out-and-out mass action entertainer in Boyapati’s direction. Produced by senior filmmaker DVV Danayya, this as-yet-untitled film had its muhurat last year.
It’s been reported already that the regular shooting for Charan-Boyapati’s film will commence from January 19. The latest update is that the first schedule will last until this month end and Boyapati will can several crucial scenes on Charan.
The makers are yet to zero in on the film’s leading lady. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date