Ever since Koratala Siva had completed Bharat Ane Nenu, he has been rumored to be directing Megastar Chiranjeevi in his next film. Although there has been no official update from the horse’s mouth, neither Koratala Siva nor the Mega camp denying the news has added a strong hype around this much-awaited project.
Now, the latest update is that Koratala Siva is still busy scripting for Chiru’s film. Apparently, the film is going to be an action drama with a strong social message in typical Koratala Siva style. The project may go on the floors in summer, 2019, after Chiru wraps up Sye Raa’s shoot. Ram Charan will be bankrolling this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages
- Whopping budget for Nikhil’s Karthikeya sequel
- Rana confirms his production venture with young hero
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?