Ever since Koratala Siva had completed Bharat Ane Nenu, he has been rumored to be directing Megastar Chiranjeevi in his next film. Although there has been no official update from the horse’s mouth, neither Koratala Siva nor the Mega camp denying the news has added a strong hype around this much-awaited project.
Now, the latest update is that Koratala Siva is still busy scripting for Chiru’s film. Apparently, the film is going to be an action drama with a strong social message in typical Koratala Siva style. The project may go on the floors in summer, 2019, after Chiru wraps up Sye Raa’s shoot. Ram Charan will be bankrolling this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family